Sending an email in Outlook 2007
You've set up your email account to work with Outlook 2007 but it is all still very new to you, You want to send an Email but are not quite sure how to go about it? Don't worry just follow the steps below and you'll be sending Emails with ease in no time at all.
1. Open Outlook 2007
2. Click New (This will bring up a window where you will write your email).
3. First you will want to enter the email address of the person you are writing to in the To Field.
4. You now have the option to add more recipients into the CC Field (anyone you enter in this field will also receive the email you send)
5. Now enter a subject for the email (This is basically a title, the first thing the person receiving your email will see)
6. Now onto the body of the email the actual message, You have all the options you here as you would have in Word 2007 to format your message the way you like.
7. If you need to attach anything to the email for example an image or document, Click the Insert Tab at the top and click Attach File or Attach Item as appropriate and locate your files.
8. If you want to ensure that your email has been delivered and read then Click the Options Tab at the top and Check the boxes as required.
9. Now assuming you just the one account, which I'm sure is the case since you are using this tutorial all that's left to do now is click that big Send button.
10. Oh just one more thing, You might want to Click Send/Receive to make sure the mail has been sent and that you've downloaded any new mails.
(just in case you got the email address wrong and it's been sent back to you)
There you have it, You've just sent an email using Outlook 2007. Easier then you thought? I hope so. This was only a basic email tutorial covering only the most commonly used parts that I thought you would need in order to send an email, there are many more options for you to play around with. For now I hope you got that email off without any problems